problem with player

« Older   Newer »

1. alx-e
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hi I created a map with 8 players but only one have problem with the IA and also as a player human to.
    The problem with IA is he couldnt create heroes and he only create a couple of units and nothing more ,and as a human player the units that are in the forum take out the units for a moment and put them back in the forum every once in a while.

Both have a problem in common: a supplies cart appears and disappears in a microsecond in the forum.

Sin_titulo

I delete the forum and create a new one and still have the problem.

Edited by alx-e - 13/7/2019, 13:19

2.     +1   -1

Guerriero

Group
    Eroi

Status
    Have GreekMod installed?

3. alx-e
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (TheDastanMR @ 13/7/2019, 23:37) 
    Have GreekMod installed?

No, I fixed the problem with the IA changing the number of the player and now she plays normal but the rest has not changed.

4. alx-e
        +1   -1

User deleted

Other problem (i dont know if is a problem but never see this message)
    error3_0

5. Ses Fusion
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (alx-e @ 13/7/2019, 12:50) 
    Hi I created a map with 8 players but only one have problem with the IA and also as a player human to.
    The problem with IA is he couldnt create heroes and he only create a couple of units and nothing more ,and as a human player the units that are in the forum take out the units for a moment and put them back in the forum every once in a while.

Both have a problem in common: a supplies cart appears and disappears in a microsecond in the forum.

Sin_titulo

I delete the forum and create a new one and still have the problem.

I played your map some times and I think it has to do with the fact that you put a Republican Rome townhall along with an Imperial rome Coliseum. I think the AI considers its faction as "Republican Rome" (the same as the main townhall) and therefore tries to look for a Republican Rome Coliseum, without success, so it doesn't recruit heroes. At least this is what I came up with.
    (The other Roman city in Siracusa (RepRome townhall) has a mirror-like situation where it correctly recruits RepRome heroes and units but forgets about the fact it also has ImpRome barracks)
    Regarding other unit types, it seems that AI only uses legionnares and war chariots, so at least it knows how to use RepRome barracks and other buildings. I can't figure out why it doesn't go for other units, but it's something i came across even in randomly generated scenarios.
    Lastly, I can't think of any explanation for the error you got on screen, sorry, I'm not a modder

4 replies since 13/7/2019, 11:50   102 views