Nemesis of the Roman Empire 1600x900 mod

This is a simple mod that changes the resolution of the classic Nemesis of the Roman Empire game do 1600x900 and only works with 1600x900 resolution. Helpful if you want to relive the game but in more

« Older   Newer »

1. vjeko1701
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

This is a simple mod that changes the resolution of the classic Nemesis of the Roman Empire game do 1600x900 and only works with 1600x900 resolution. Helpful if you want to relive the game but in more modern resolution.

This is a simple mod that changes the resolution of the classic Nemesis of the Roman Empire game do 1600x900 and only works with 1600x900 resolution. Helpful if you want to relive the game but in more modern resolution.

This includes all the game menus and interface, game engine and editor interface. This mod supports only 1600x900 playing resolution, if you want to play higher, you will need to have your GPU scale it. This mod cannot be played in 1024x768 or any of the lower resolutions due to the nature of changes made to the game files.

Installation is simple, copy the contents of the archive to you game directory, when asked to override existing files click "YES". This mod includes data.bak file which is a backup to the changes data.pak file. If you want to uninstall the mod, you have to delete the "Data" folder from you game root directory and delete the data.pak file from "Packs" directory. After you do that, rename data.bak to data.pak and everything should be reverted to default game state.

Enjoy. :)

Untitled-1.1

adventure16-9

singleplayer16-9

screen01

screen00

I cannot insert a download url for some reason.

2.     +1   -1

Guerriero

Group
    Eroi

Status
    Anonymous
    Nice job.
    SPOILER (click to view)
    If you can't insert urls, it's because you have to confirm your account. I've configured it tho. Try now

3. vjeko1701
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thank you. Working on Celtic Kings now.

And nope

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND
    You have inserted a not valid URL

Can I contact you on discord and give you the url, you might be able to reedit the post to have it.

4.     +1   -1

Guerriero

Group
    Eroi

Status
    Anonymous
    Ok, i'll check it.

5.     +1   -1

Ricky

Group
    Eroi

Status