Situazione FX

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Contadino

Group

Status
    Scusate il disturbo, scrivo questo post per chiedere chiarimenti sulla situazione attuale della FX: leggevo che a maggio sono stati dichiarati insolventi e che lo store e' stato chiuso, ma leggo questo http://imperivm-world.forumcommunity.net/?t=60371588
    Sono riusciti a rialzarsi? La "mod hd" su steam e' un progetto davvero in opera?
    Vi ringrazio in anticipo per le vostre risposte

2.     +3   +1   -1

Contadino

Group

Status
    Hi, nicobellic1. FX went through a difficult time in its stage of physical transformation to digital and is currently not as big as it was before. FX was an editor and only owns the full rights of Imperivm, FCS and some other games. FX Store markets all distribution licenses, first in physical format and now in digital format. This process was expensive and the real change is that FX pretends to be a video game studio. The version of imperivm III hd for steam is a project in which the community participates and for now it is real thanks to it.

3.     +1   -1

Contadino

Group

Status
    Thanks for your reply, I am looking forward to seeing Imperivum on Steam! I am happy that FX found a way to go on notwithstanding all the troubles it went through and I wish you and your colleagues all the best for the future

4. PABLO SANCHEZ GOMEZ
        +1   -1

User deleted

hola como va el proyecto de imperium 3 para steam

3 replies since 8/12/2017, 15:56   222 views